TournamentSR logo

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2017 4:32 pm  #1

Print Round-Robin bout cards for all rounds at the start

Today we received a call requesting that TournamentSR allow all bout cards for all rounds in Round-Robin brackets to be printed immediately after starting the tournament.  I am posting this request because I was asked about this last week as well.

Our reason for not doing this in the past is to avoid the situation where someone withdraws from the tournament at the head table, but the bout cards for that wrestler are already at the mats.  This causes the mat to get delayed whenever the withdrawn wrestler's bout cards come up.  Officials and table workers must wait many minutes for the wrestler to show up - which they don't do.

10/04/2017 4:40 pm  #2

Re: Print Round-Robin bout cards for all rounds at the start

We have received additional requests for this feature.  We identified another issue: ensuring wrestlers get their minimum rest.

When a bout card is printed and the minimum rest period has not been reached for at least one of the wrestlers, "This match cannot start until ..." appears at the top of the card.  We couldn't include such a title if all cards are printed at the start of the tournament (i.e. before the first round matches were competed).

We are investigating what it would take to print all bout cards for Round Robin brackets that have the minimum rest period set to 0.  Please post a reply to this subject if that policy works for you.

1/24/2018 7:21 am  #3

Adding the ability to print all bout cards for Round-Robin brackets that don't specify a minimum rest time has been approved for development. We expect the feature to be included in the summer or fall 2018 release of TournamentSR.

6/19/2018 9:03 pm  #4

This feature is available in TournamentSR version 8.0.0.

Board footera