TournamentSR logo

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 11:33 am  #1

Follow The Leader Format

Is there any way to complete a follow the leader bracket for wrestle backs? (Where you only wrestle back if your opponent makes it to the semi-finals)

1/28/2016 2:41 pm  #2

Re: Follow The Leader Format

Sean,

Please reply to this topic with a link to an example of the bracket you're interested in.  If an example isn't available on the Internet, please email us a copy.  The best email address is tournamentsr@smartrunsys.com.

Thanks,
Alex

1/29/2016 10:14 am  #3

I have posted a copy of the bracket requested by Sean:

http://www.smartrunsys.com/TournamentSR/Documentation/16_FollowTheLeader_Semi_.pdf

TournamentSR doesn't currently support this format.  Note that some wrestlers have 6 matches, so this requires 2 days to complete.

1/29/2016 10:13 pm  #4

This format is not currently supported by TournamentSR.  For this reason I've moved the topic to Suggest Enhancements.

6/23/2016 9:55 am  #5

We are evaluating this format to see if it can be included in this fall's release of TournamentSR.

My comment about 6 matches on 1/29/2016 is wrong.  The most matches any wrestler gets is 5, so it can be run in 1 day.

7/16/2016 8:34 am  #6

This format has been approved for development and will be available in this fall's release of TournamentSR.  It will be the "Size:" option titled"16 w/o 1st cons. round" (i.e. a 16 wrestler ladder without the first consolation round).

10/04/2016 7:49 am  #7

The fall release of TournamentSR will be delayed a few months. Our developers were kept very busy this summer working on other projects. We hope to have the update ready in December.

If you are expecting to use the program with this type of bracket, please make sure you have a backup plan. We cannot guarantee the exact date of the next release.

6/19/2017 1:10 pm  #8

This feature is available in TournamentSR version 7.0.0.  Set the bracket "Size:" to "Custom 16".  The program was completed on June 18; the Reference manual is in the process of being updated.  This will be published before the end of this month.

Board footera