TournamentSR logo

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2017 10:51 pm  #1

Identifying Who Scores

We would like to see if there can be an addition to manipulate who scores for the team. 
Our association runs K-8 all in one big tournament. 
We would like to have the option to have the ability to:
- Only have a selected division score (i.e. Junior High only scores or what ever age group is selected)
- Select multiple divisions but segregate scores by age groups (i.e. D1: 5-6, D2: 7-8, D3: 9-10, D4: 11-12, D5: Junior High)
- Select multiple age groups and they score as team (i.e. D4, D5 score for the team)
- Have it as is where all divisions score for the team and the aggregate score is tallied to determine tournament champion.
- Would like to keep the option that only one wrestler per bracket scores for the team. Multiple team entries in the bracket would have unique identifier attached (i.e. Grapplers and Grapplers(B)).

3/22/2017 7:41 am  #2

Re: Identifying Who Scores

Version 7.0.0. of TournamentSR will have the ability to control team scoring on a per-bracket basis.  The bracket list window will include check boxes to disable advancement, bonus, and placing points for each added/changed bracket.  If all boxes are checked, matches in the bracket will not cause any team scoring to occur.

Version 7.0.0 is currently getting final feature additions and should be released by June.

Using that feature should allow you to achieve the desired results.  As a reminder, adding "-NS" to any wrestler's last name causes them to be a non-scoring wrestler.

Board footera