TournamentSR logo

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2014 8:34 am  #1

Round Robin Tournment

I was planning on using this program but i am curious if i can print out a filled out round robin ladder, with each round before putting in results so they teams will now what match number each kid is?

11/22/2014 9:28 am  #2

Re: Round Robin Tournment

The program only populates the ladders as they progress, so there isn't a current mechanism for having them completely filled out as the tournament starts.  There are links under each name in the ladder (e.g. A-1, B-4) that describe where the wrestler in a given position comes from (A means top half of previous match, B means bottom half, number is the bout number).  It is therefore possible for someone to determine who they will compete against and in which round.

I have submitted an enhancement request for prepopulating round-robin brackets per your request.  It should appear in a future version of the program.

12/04/2014 10:45 am  #3

Re: Round Robin Tournment

Today we are releasing version 5.0.1 of the program.  The "File"/"Ladder/Misc. preferences..." window now includes an option titled "Fill contestants in round-robin brackets".  Checking that option causes every match in round robin brackets to show the contestants - even if they haven't competed in previous rounds.

Board footera